CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

packing, packing, packing...

So i have no idea what I'm supposed to do on here now. I guess i will just talk about some things.

So tomorrow Jordan and i are moving in together and having our own place. I know i know... "you're living in sin!!!" (that's what someone told me yesterday) haha. Well i figure i already had a baby before marriage, moving in together is just another step for us. So its okay if we live in sin HAHAHA. We don't care :) I just need to remember some ear plugs. :) I love Jordan though...thats why i spent $12 on nose strips for him. (mainly so i can sleep at night) But also so he can breathe better at night! right? yeah!

I feel so bad for my son. He is so used to watching TV every morning at breakfast and watching Family Feud when he gets home from day care. But unfortunately we can't afford any cable at the moment. I guess we will just have to buy a bunch of DVD's of Sponge Bob.

Oh My Gosh i have a funny story. I just remembered. So the other day i was driving Travis to day care and the whole time i was thinking, "Where is my freakin phone?!?!?" Well we get to the day care, and i walk around the car to get Travis and guess where my phone is?? ON TOP OF MY CAR!!!! I drove around with my phone on my car!!! good thing my blackberry has a rubber :) hahaha. I seriously would have died if i lost it!
Also, Jordan and i found out the other day that we won a $700 package with Studio 1 Photography (www.studio1utah.com) We are SO excited!! I really wanted professional pictures done and now we can! :)

The picture below is of my son Travis when we went to the Derby a couple weekends ago. He LOVED it!!!

Well i have to go do some more packing and laundry and such... Hope you all have a great day!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment