Saturday, August 7, 2010
Bride's maids
So once again i'm changing the number of bride's maids...we are down to 2. BUT WE FOUND THE DRESSES FOR THEM!!! i am so excited! they are going to look so beautiful!!! I will post a picture as soon as i get one! They are floor length, brown, kind of twists in the middle, and has this pretty beading! I cant WAIT! Thanks KK and Kristine! you guys are awesome! Oh and we got the dresses at Belle Bridal (where i got my wedding dress!!) I really do love that store! They have the best prices and the most beautiful gowns! :) :) :) Also we found the flower girl dresses!!! EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I totally can't wait for October 16th!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm getting so excited for you!!! Good luck with the rest of your details!
Post a Comment