Wednesday, April 13, 2011
October 16th 2010
I am sorry i have not posted in a while! Our lives have been busy busy busy. I will post some pictures of the wedding. It was an amazing beautiful day. Definetly my dream wedding. We got married around 2:30 in the afternoon followed by an amazing dinner with all our loved ones. The food was probably the best food i have ever had. I highly suggest Culinary Concepts as a catorer for any event! They are a little pricey but totally worth it! Then we did some pictures and then came the PARTY!!! Our reception was a blast. Dancing, dancing, dancing. My favorite was when the kids danced together. I was a little nervous when it came to our "first dance" but Jordan really surprised me. He did a great job! Of course when it came to cutting the cake he shoved it in my face (and down my dress haha) so i shoved it right back. :) It really was the perfect day. No problems (that i saw). If there were people did a really good job at hiding it. :) Thank you to our parents for their help and support. And to my Grandma Dee Dee who helped out with some of the costs. We love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment