CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

FUN FUN FUN PLANS AHEAD! :)

I am so excited for this coming weekend/week/month!!! So much jam packed fun! Tonight is my bestie's (Kristine Lindbloom) birthday party!!! YEAH!!! We are going to Chili's (my FAVORITE!!) and then bowling after, and the best part is the hubby is coming too! I didnt have to talk him into it when i mentioned Chili's so he is coming too! And then on TUESDAY (4 DAYS AWAY) we find out the sex of our little peanut!!! HURRAY!!! The wait is killing me! Then Jordan is going camping for 4th of July weekend with his family. I would love to go to lava BUT i am just not in the camping mood. I've kinda been a grump lately. I really think i need a chill pill some days lol. I feel like im worse than my 2 year old. hahaha. Not really but you see where i going with that. Then in a little over a month we are going to see... wait for it... KATY PERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Me and my 2 best friends are going and omg i can not WAIT!!!!! So many fun things coming up that im just bouncing up and down, and is making my grumpyness go away...kind of ;)

Love you ALL!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment