I'm going to start updating my blog more now that I finally figured out how to post them from my phone. Wahoo! This makes me so exited! :)
Jordan and I got to see our little peanut 7 weeks ago :) he/she is so cute already! Jordan was so cute. Watching his reaction made everything even more exciting. You have no idea how happy it makes me that my husband wants this baby just as much as I do. In 3 weeks we find out the sex. Not knowing is just driving me crazy! I really want a girl but I will be just as excited for a boy because I want travis to have a brother close in age. 3 years is a really good space in ages. :)
Lately travis has been asking to use the potty!!! One step closer but we still have a ways to go. You have no idea how independent, stubborn, and demanding he is! Boy he is a handful but a cute handful he is. I wouldn't change him for anything. My son means the world to me. I have a feeling we have it in for us when the baby gets here. It will definetly be a learning experience! One thing I have learned from my son though is he is full of surprises and maybe him having a little brother or sister will be great for him! He is a very smart child. He can count to 10 and knows his colors! He can also tell his cousin Zoey to not hit. One other thing we need to work on with him is sleeping in his own bed...he definetly knows how to kick his daddy out of bed and get away with it.
I love my growing family :)
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment